This is a minor release with critical bug fixes. Upgrading to 3.3.2 is strongly advised to users of a 3.3.x version.
Ready for production use.
Here are the changes in 3.3.2:
New Hardware Support
- HP Procurve 5300 series now identified as supported (thanks to the community!)
- critical fix for deauthentication affecting AeroHIVE, Aruba, Cisco Wireless, Motorola and Ruckus. Introduced in 3.3.0 (#1426)
- Web Admin no longer showing errors in popup dialogs. Introduced in 3.0.3 (#1420)
- violation trigger parser now more tolerant of trailing spaces
- ‘add user’ renamed ‘add admin’ for consistency (#1381, Thanks to Joao Moreira)
- apache tests under pfcmd checkup fails if modules generates warnings (#1283, Thanks to Philipp Snizek)
- another shot at ‘named not started if using inline enforcement only’
- trap_limit feature fixes: local traps ignored and continue processing if no action (#1405)
- false positive error reporting on the Web Admin on specific User-Agents (#1408)
- saner axis in dashboard graphics
… and more. See the ChangeLog file for the complete list of changes and the UPGRADE file for notes about upgrading. Both files are in the PacketFence distribution.
Back to 2012