The Inverse team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of PacketFence 6.2. This is a minor release with a focus on stability and performance improvements. This release is considered ready for production use and upgrading from previous versions is strongly advised.
Here are the changes included in this release:
- Added missing index to radacct table (fixes #1586)
- Fixed searching nodes for "all" devices (fixes #1584)
- Fixed invalid destination URL parsing
- Fixed handling of provisioner return code in violations
- Fixed binding of IP addresses in Active/Active mode
- Fixed cluster status page issues with pid files
- Fixed missing person lookup when using 802.1x autoregistration
- Fixed permission issue on logrotation
- Fixed invalid i18n of MAC address in node location view (fixes #1591)
- Fixed L2 cache write error of new switches namespaces
See the complete list of changes and the UPGRADE.asciidoc file for notes about upgrading.
Back to 2016