The Inverse team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of PacketFence v8.2.1. This is a minor release that includes only bug fixes. This release is considered ready for production use and upgrading from previous versions is strongly advised.
Here are the changes included in this release:
- Allow for SMS PIN codes to be reused (#3436)
- Adjusted ports for Active Directory passthroughs (#3769)
- Improved performance of nodes tab in the admin interface (#3721)
- Fixed Google Project Fi missing from the official schema
- Various fixes for broken NTLM cache job
- Fixed issues with realms after a restart of pfconfig (#3797)
- Fixed issue with pfdhcp leaking file descriptors
- Fixed issue with captive portal requesting an artifact from the SAML server
- Fixed duplicate IP addresses given by pfdhcp
- Added new expected parameter for the redirect URL when performing web-auth with a Cisco WLC
- Fixed SEPM provisioner token refresh
See the complete list of changes and the UPGRADE.asciidoc file for notes about upgrading.
Back to 2018